Water and Legionella Diagnostics
The following water tests are carried out in our officially approved laboratory (DAkkS-accredited according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018):
- Drinking water tests according to the Drinking Water Ordinance, including Legionella, Pseudomonas aeruginosa (1,2,3)
- Investigations of treatment units in the dental practice (1,2)
- Examination of bath water according to DIN 19643 (1,2,3)
- Examination of drinking fountains (1,2)
1 laboratory in Ingelheim
2 laboratory in Moers
3 laboratory in Berlin
With the entry into force of the Ordinance to Amend the Drinking Water Ordinance on 05.12.2012, hot water in rented properties with more than three tenants must be tested for Legionella (a pathogen that causes pneumonia and Pontiac fever).
Please also observe our notes on measurement uncertainty.
- Provision of sample vessels (included in the price)
- Sampling by our certified samplers
- Analysis of the samples in our accredited and officially approved laboratory (listed on a national list)
- Preparation of a hygiene report, which can be transmitted directly to the health authority
- on request, transmission of the findings directly to the health authority
- in case of evidence of excessive values, advice by our hygienists regarding measures to be taken
- If desired, a fixed sampling rhythm can be determined with our hygiene laboratory. This can be revoked at any time as our offer is not a standing order but a service.
For further questions we are at your disposal and will send you a non-binding offer on request.
For more information please contact:
Dr. rer. nat. Sonja Schulmeister
Tel.: +49 6132-781-197